1.Do not start hanging out with single ladies
whole weekend wen u are married
2.Do not use sex as a weapon in marriage to get
what u want!
3. Do not wear a vest or sleeveless top without shaving your armpits
or without a bra underneath
4. Do not leave chipped nail polish
to wear off on its own, there's a
reason why they sell nail polish
5. If you can’t afford good quality
weaves, don’t bother.
6. Do not do artificial nails that
makes you look like a drama queen,
simple is always sexy.
7. See-through leggings or a top used as a dress when you are out in public is a hell-to-the-no!
8. Never do things for a man with
a hope of getting something in
return, expectations are
dangerous. Do it because you simply want to.
9. Never contradict what your man
says - in public.
10. Never stalk the man that left
you for the other woman
11. Do not share your best friend's personal life with every Tom, Dick and Harry.
12. Women should never act on
distress in relationships like
checking your man’s phone,
nagging him to death, and acting like a paranoid freak. You will
simply release him to someone else
by doing so.
13. Never dish out your entire
family drama on a first date. The
guy just wants to know about you.
14. Stop obsessing over your body.
It’s good to eat healthy and work
out but let's leave it at that.
15. Never over-accessorize. stop looking like a Christmas tree.
16. Never leave home without
lip gloss, your phone and most of
all, your dignity.
17. Never leave your used sanitary
towel in the toilet for the next person to see. Women please!
18. Never wear very high heels if
you can’t do the Naomi Campbell
walk. You look like a drunk
19. Never wear short skirts and low cut tops when off to an interview. You will create the
20. And finally, 'Never wish to be
like any other woman. There are
others out there envying you for who you are'