Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Post-HND Programme of the Faculty of Engineering, University of Port Harcourt for the 2012/2013 Academic Session.
The Programme aims at upgrading and strengthening the academic background of holders of HND in Engineering so as to improve their managerial and engineering competence and efficiency on the job as well as ensuring enhanced industrial productivity.
The Programme leads to the award of Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) Degree in any of the following fields of study:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Applicants must possess the following requirements in order to qualify for registration into the Programme:
- A pass at a minimum level of Lower Credit at the HND (in any of the above mentioned disciplines), and
- Credit level passes at the O/Level in the SSCE, WASC/GCE/NECO in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, and any other Science subject (Biology, Agricultural Science, Technical Drawing or Further Mathematics).
The minimum duration of the Programme is three calendar years. A calendar year in this sense consists of three terms of evening and weekend classes.
Please log onto www.eportal.uniport.edu.ng/phnd and follow the three steps below
1) Print out payment slip by registering and login with your registered email - Take the payment slip to the Bank and pay via Etranzact.
2) Come back online to print out your receipt by login in with your email and verfy your payment using the Confirmation Order number on the Etranzact receipt
3) Take both the Etranzact and online receipt to the Post- HND Depart to obtain your form.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED FORMS
Completed Application Forms together with 2 passport-sized photographs of the applicant and the original copy of Receipt of Payment for the Application Form should be returned to:
The Coordinator, Post-HND Unit
Choba Park, University of Port Harcourt
The sale of Forms will close on 31st October, 2012.
Signed: Matilda Nnodim (Mrs)