Thursday 4 April 2013

CONFESSIONS OF A SEX FREAK

I love sex. Whichever way you spin it, no matter how many hours a shrink would love to dig into my soul, or the number of 'friends' that want to analyze me, that is the only conclusion you can come up with. I do what I do because I simply enjoy sex. The way it feels, the way it makes me feel, the scent, the sounds that come with it.... I love the feeling of the uninhibited pleasure I get after each orgasm and the unbridled joy of basking in the aftermath. The high of knowing that my next lay is just around the corner and I have no idea who he is yet, is indescribable.
How did I get here? How did I become the woman that wakes up with a new guy at her side every other day? The woman that can't get a good night sleep unless it's induced by sexual exhaustion? It
really isn't that much of a mystery. First sexual experience I had was with another girl. I was 10. I should probably let you know I was a very curious kid. My 12- year-old cousin and her brother came over to our house for the summer holidays. One night as we were having a bath together, I just couldn't help noticing her budding breasts. The last time I saw her was the previous summer break and she was as bare- chested as a board. (uhm, so was I but that's not the point).
Tonight though, I honestly couldn't tear my eyes away. I teased her about it and as expected of any 12-year-old girl, she was really shy about it and told me to cut it out. I continued teasing, then at a point I touched them to see how they felt. She slapped my hands away. I touched again, she hit me the second time. Then the third time, she couldn't resist and I noticed a look in her eyes when I had a go at the nipples.
She stopped resisting and I continued exploring. Her soft breast sure were enticing to touch, and boy, I wanted to taste them so bad. At that age, I did not know why I had this urge. I just knew I did.
My first taste of an actual nipple (well, the first I can remember) was heavenly. I derived pleasure from her moan and I felt a stir in me I've never felt before. That was as far as we went last night, but during the subsequent bath nights, we took it steps further. That summer holiday changed a lot for me. I became.... aware. I looked at everyone differently and it just seemed all my schoolmates and friends have a secret within them that I couldn't wait to unleash.
In subsequent years, I perfected the art of self-pleasure, and two days after my 13th birthday, behind the locked doors of my school's girls' bathroom, beside the rusted sink, back against the wall, legs spread apart, hands around his waist, I lost my virginity.

Men in the position of power thrill me...

I figured this out the first time I screwed my lecturer. He was the epitome of tall, dark and handsome. First time I had to take his class, all I could think about was ripping of his crisp, blue shirt and leaving him weak-kneed as I ride him to a point of oblivion. On a cool, Wednesday afternoon, I got my chance.
At 19, rocking a pretty face, well-rounded, perky breasts, gorgeous legs and curvy ass, it really isn't that hard to get men to take a second look. So, when I went to his office in the guise of wanting to give him a class assignment which I (purposely) did not submit until after the deadline, I could feel his eyes devour me as soon as I stepped in. "You know I do not accept late submissions" he said in the husky
voice have come to love.
"I'm really sorry sir, " I replied as I feigned contriteness. I had the seduction plot all planned out and I wore my short, black dress for the occasion. I should also mention I conveniently forgot to put on underwear.

As I approached his table, I knocked over his pen on purpose which I bent down to pick, knowing full well that this would give him a clearer view of my behind. Our eyes met as I came back up. I could see the heat in his, and I could feel myself moistening in response. In no time at all, he was all over me, kissing, grabbing and nibbling at the parts he could reach. I eagerly unbuttoned his shirt as I grind against him.
His pants came down, my dress pulled up as I turned my behind to him and bent over his desk.
Ohh..the glorious invasion. The harder he thrust, the more I wanted. I could feel my self building towards the sweet, sweet release as he grabbed my breasts and held on for dear life.
Feeling him close to climax, I let go; my own orgasm pushing him over the edge and seconds after, with one deep, final thrust, he gave me all he got. .....
As I turned my back and headed out of his office, I heard him say, "Make sure your assignments are submitted on time from now on"
I smiled a slow, mischievous smile knowing fully well that is one instruction I'm never going to obey.

No comments:

Post a Comment