Thursday 4 April 2013

I'm Criticised Because I'm Not Yoruba, Hausa Or Igbo - Vincent Enyeama

 Vincent Enyeama believes the criticism he has received in his international career have been largely fuelled by tribal sentiments not because of his performance in-between the sticks.
The former Enyimba keeper came under the spotlight severally in 2012 after making a series of costly errors in high profile matches for the national team and he believes his critics have been vocal because he is not from one of the three major tribes in Nigeria.
The 30-year old Super Eagles safe hands is from Akwa Ibom state, South-South Nigeria. “My critics will remain as long I am still with the national team. I am criticised because I am not Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo but I am not worried,” Enyeama said in a recent interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment